12 Feb 2014

SUKI SKINCARE

I have discovered Suki Skincare quite recently and I am very happy with it at the moment.

First let me tell you a bit more about the brand. Suki is a cosmetics brand that is using only natural ingredients instead of the artificial chemicals found in most of the other brands. Suki products are 100% synthetic free and are composed of natural and organic ingredients.

I have got 3 Suki Skincare products via iHerb:

Here are a few reasons why I love Suki products:
- they are doing a very good job on my combo-sensitive-oily skin
- they do not contain harmful chemicals
- they smell very nice and refreshing
- the packaging is well design and Eco-friendly

If you are looking for a new skincare routine I would suggest to give Suki a try. You might be really amazed by the quality of the products and the results they are giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment